so here are the obligatory halloween pics no one but family will be really interested in...
riley was a cowgirl (with friend annabeth), connor was darth vader (here fighting longhorn quarterback brady), presley was at one time snow white but ended up as ariel, and ainsley was a ladybug of some sort.
grandpa and grandma jan have flown the coop waiting until their senior citizen years to dress up for the first time in their lives, and ross and i were boring tired parents. i believe all pics are post-begging for candy.
oh and i must say that texas is very disappointing on the pumpkin patch front. last year we searched high and low for pumpkin patches and only found a fairly pathetic one. we didn't even bother this year. i miss the northwest and all the beautiful farms full of huge gorgeous pumpkins!
6 comments:
Ainsley is getting so big! Gracie's first tooth just broke the skin the other day. I cannot get over how beautiful Ainsley is... and Pressy... and Riley, oh my gosh, Riley is getting even more gorgeous than EVER!!!
I think Amber forgot mention how TOUGH Connor looks. Looks like he's been practicing his form for sucker punches in the stomach to protect any neighborhood girls in distress. Grandpa and Grandma sure look different from the last time I saw them...
Even dressed up in costume your kids are just BEauTiFUl!!!
nice pics, I have to say that the live feed part of your blog is a little disturbing...I was trying to tell my sister about the crash hot potatoes...and you can see that we were on your blog!!!
i still need to get my "obligatory post" up. i'm thinking people (my mom) will just forget about it. your kids look cute. tiff and cole were looking at your blog with me the other day and when they saw presley they said "she still looks the same as she used to". they thought she was riley, funny. i was reading deb's comments about baby nash and i thought it was funny that you said he looks like andrew. pauline said the same thing we he was a few days old. he does look like a scroney version of him.
I'm a sucker for the cowgirl costume. Super cute!
Post a Comment