Thursday, August 21, 2008

fly me to the moon


yesterday my neighbor laurisa and i took our kids and a couple of other little neighbor friends to the new 3-d movie fly me to the moon. it received such mediocre reviews online that we were at first afraid to go, but then we decided it only fair to discount the opinions of those uptight movie critics, since they aren't under 8! the kids thought it was great. we had 8 kids lined up between us wearing big glasses stuffing their faces full of buttered popcorn. what's not to love?!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I LOVE the new blog layout. I need to update, but I didn't even set up the blog in the first place, so who knows when I will be that brave.

Cute kids in 3D glasses!

You are still having summer. Lucky {said like Napoleon Dynamite}!

Kim

The Neal Family: said...

I miss you! I'm glad you have new friends- sort of!