Sunday, August 24, 2008

my sentiments exactly

this summer has been fun & exciting, lazy & relaxing, hot & boring, and now i can't believe it's over! school starts for the kids tomorrow, ross wants to start his own business, i am very likely going back to work soon. lots of changes potentially coming our way but hopefully all good.

this time of year always reminds me of my favorite clip. it made me laugh before i had kids in school, but now it really makes me laugh because i so get it!


10 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

Hilari-ass! So funny! I can only imagine how happy you must be to send them AWAY! I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. I wonder if I'll ever survive just the 2!

The Neal Family: said...

Work? What are you going to do? New business? Fill me in! I miss you!

deborah said...

that was so funny! alice starts preschool next week, YIPEE

Pam said...

i was just talking to someone about that ad. soooo true!! sounds exciting/stressful around there. andrew is acctually in the process of starting his own business. as long as he makes enough so i don't have to drive a mini van (no offense!! HAHA) he can do whatever he wants. it is kind of scary though! by the way, don't know if you heard but, michael and pauline are expecting baby #2.

Cheryl said...

that's funny! it made me laugh, and i laughed again picturing you dancing around the house rushing them out the door.

Daisie said...

TOO FUNNY! I can just see you dancing around as Connor looks on with a nasty scowl. By the way, spiffy blog layout! Oh la la!

Amber Larsen said...

It's the only way I'll ever be able to stay home with my girls without being in the red every month. Plus, I love being near mom and dad. Phoenix LOVEs it, too, and I want that for her.I don't think you'll ever have to worry anyway cuz Ross may just hate it there worse than you! lol!

Baby Sheep, aka Patrick Ross Ruchti said...

Wait, what business does Ross want to start? What work are you going back to? What 4 kids? I didn't even know you guys had kids! (just kidding)

Will Murdoch said...

Oh yes....I can totally relate to that commercial!

lisa said...

i resemble this remark :)
my kids watched it and didn't think it was so funny...they will, oh they will.