Love that picture of Ainsley and her "crooked" little mouth (as mom would say)! Looks like Presley is loving the big sis role, and I can relate to Ainsley in that last picture!
It's good to see some newer pics of Ainsley! She has chunky cheeks like Gracie! Love the Mo. Wish we could get our girls together again soon... they could be such great friends. Presley looks like a kick in the pants!
Hey, we have the exact same high chair! I love your kids. We keep a picture of Presley on the window in our room just cause she is so cute. She isn't doing anything other than looking cute.
7 comments:
your girls are SO cute...
Love that picture of Ainsley and her "crooked" little mouth (as mom would say)! Looks like Presley is loving the big sis role, and I can relate to Ainsley in that last picture!
It's good to see some newer pics of Ainsley! She has chunky cheeks like Gracie! Love the Mo. Wish we could get our girls together again soon... they could be such great friends. Presley looks like a kick in the pants!
they are so cute. they grow up so fast.
Oh! They are so adorable Millie!!!
Hey, we have the exact same high chair!
I love your kids. We keep a picture of Presley on the window in our room just cause she is so cute. She isn't doing anything other than looking cute.
Ainsley is so precious! Reminds me of my own baby.
Post a Comment