my friend laura turned me on to the pioneer woman blog and in particular this recipe for crash hot potatoes. you'll never make potatoes another way once you've tried these, they are that delicious. the true test for me is that in the half dozen times i have made them so far, i have never found them in the table drawer. we definitely love these at our house!
8 comments:
Mmmmmmmm!! Those look GOOD! I'm actually salivating after looking at that recipe. I just might put those on my menu for this week....
Thank you for posting this recipe. You talked about it in AZ but I forgot. It looks terrific!
I have never made ANYTHING from PW that wasn't fabulous. I must have missed this one. I'll have to try it...they look great!
mmmm... I love a recommendation for recipes! I can't wait to try it! and thanks for turning me on to the site!
I KNEW everyone would love it. So easy and SO GOOD!!
As soon as I comment I have to go back and check out that pioneer woman. Just reading the recipe I was cracking up. And salivating at the pics. I am on a stupid diet trying to beat out my neighbor to win pooled fat-loss money for Christmas. I know, bad idea.
Love
Kim
i've never heard of the site, thanks for the recommendation! i love food!
That is so hilarious about the table drawer. LOL I read Pioneer Woman, too! But I have not made the crash potatoes yet. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment