i discovered someone so talented. i love sara boulter, photographer. she lives in utah but visits her sisters here in austin. i hope she comes to visit often! you can see a preview of pics she took this afternoon here. i can't wait to see the whole shebang.
6 comments:
LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, it helps that your kids are GORGEOUS.
I am seriously considering contacting this woman. She'll be in Arizona in February, right when Gracie turns a year. Is her session fee reasonable? I know nothing about stuff like that. We went to Sears for our first and only family portrait when Phoenix was 9 months :)
WOW!!! They are amazing!! I love the family picture!
Millie, your kids look absolutely beautiful in those pics. Great job! I know a great photographer in the Dallas area! Funny, she took our pics. when we were there a year ago! If you want to put her in your rolodex, just in case...you can find her blog with a link from my blog. Love to you :)
Gorgeous pictures! Your kids should model, make them earn their share! haha.
Darling kids! Great pics! And I agree model quality!
Post a Comment