blog schmog
WHAT... DID I KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT... OH MY GOSH, CONGRATULATIONS... YOU ARE SO BRAVE, 5 KIDS. AND YES I AM YELLING ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW.
WOW!! This isn't one of those joke posts where you are actually getting a boy dog, is it??!!
WHAT!! I'm with Deb, didn't even know you were expecting! CONGRATS!! I can't believe it....I'm speachless!
You're such a liar! It's got to be the dog. I know it's the dog. You loser!
Congratulations!! That's awesome. Baby boys are so much fun!
CONGRATS!!!! That is, at once, astonishing and lovely! So happy for you! Love, Wendy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WHAT... DID I KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT... OH MY GOSH, CONGRATULATIONS... YOU ARE SO BRAVE, 5 KIDS. AND YES I AM YELLING ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW.
WOW!! This isn't one of those joke posts where you are actually getting a boy dog, is it??!!
WHAT!! I'm with Deb, didn't even know you were expecting! CONGRATS!! I can't believe it....I'm speachless!
You're such a liar! It's got to be the dog. I know it's the dog. You loser!
Congratulations!! That's awesome. Baby boys are so much fun!
CONGRATS!!!! That is, at once, astonishing and lovely! So happy for you! Love, Wendy
Post a Comment