Thursday, December 04, 2008

our new bebe


our little boy is here! he is the sweeeetest, gentlest thing imaginable. here are some first photos. i'm not sure who i should eat up first in the second pic - presley or the puppy. i swear i am not a dog person but i think ross caught on film the moment i fell in love. (it's early though, he's only been here a few hours...)

he's an 8 week old austrailian labradoodle, and we're still looking for a great name for him by the way. send in your suggestions!

also, for those of you who thought i was having #5, all i have to say is, ARE YOU NUTS? but thanks for being kind and offering your condolences - or rather, congratulations!



6 comments:

Pam said...

that was a good one! all the nash's think you are having #5. i'll leave it up to you to set the record straight!

Amber Larsen said...

I like Daxter and Brody. Scotty is a good name for a curly haired dog, too. But Laslow is the best I can honestly think of. Just a thought!

Daisie said...

awwwwww!!! He definitely looks like a Ruchti...he just belongs! I never thought you'd be a dog person, but you totally look it now!! Olivia will be LOVIN' him at Christmastime!!

Wendy said...

His name should be 'punk'. You got us! I can't believe you let us all believe you were having a baby...if only for a brief moment...we were duped!

deborah said...

very twicky... he is adorable and great breed choice...

Angela said...

Ohhhhh, it makes me want a puppy! He is so cute. Thanks for clarifying the news. I'm pretty gullible. :-)

Hmmm.... names are always a big decision. I'm sure your kids have some great suggestions!